CHILD ENTERTAINER WORK PERMITS
On Location Education has extensive knowledge of each state’s laws regarding child labor and work permits for the employment of minors and also understands how to apply SAG-AFTRA and AEA regulations to a young performer’s work situation. We take care of all the permit paperwork so parents and producers don’t have to take precious time away from their duties to deal with this time intensive process. In certain cases, we can work with state officials to expedite the application process when extenuating circumstances exist.
Obtaining child work permits can be extremely time-consuming due to the amount of paperwork involved. On Location Education is a full-service operation that takes the hassle out of completing and filing the proper paperwork and documentation. We know exactly what you need and when you need it, based on our extensive experience. We offer both consultations and permitting assistance services.
WHAT WE CAN DO
- Contact young performers’ families to gather all necessary information and documentation.
- Prepare a complete packet of all required forms.
- Complete all required permit or waiver applications, letters of intent, consents, and statements.
- Compile cover letters to government agencies containing detailed information about the minor children’s performances, education, and safety.
- Liaise with schools in order to obtain signed documents when the parents cannot.
- File all required documents with government agencies or school authorities.
If you are interested in OLE’s permitting services, please contact Shelly Cohen at 914-747-2737 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and cost estimates.